Peer to Peer Photography Workshop
Peer to Peer Photography Workshops provide members an opportunity to get together and discuss photography topics. The workshops are self moderated. Attendees decide what topics to discuss. Any topic can be discussed as long as it is photography related. Examples of topics that could be discussed include:
- Equipment - Cameras, Lenses, Flashes, Tripods, and Studio Set-Ups
- Camera settings and strategies used to create successful Sunsets, Portraits, Macro, Landscapes....
- Photography sites in the area as well as travel photography
- Post processing workflows and techniques
- Sharing photos and discussing
- How and where the shot was taken
- What works in the photo
- Are there ways to improve the photo
- What would you do differently in the future
The meeting is informal and will give you a chance to know fellow members better. There is no designated expert or facilitator. The group will decide what to discuss. Primarily objective is to have fun, second is to walk away with a new tip or learning.
Please send your ideas for topics to discuss to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can introduce topics to discuss at the meeting as well.
Location for the meeting is the Braden River Library. Address:
4915 53rd Ave. E (Hwy 70)
Bradenton, FL 34203
The library is next door to the Florida State Police Station.
Meeting date and time: September 7th 2:00pm to 4:00pm